Appointed May 16, 2016, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires Jan. 2019.
- Juris Doctor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2003
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Pacific University, Forest Grove, Oregon, 1996
- Appellate Advocacy Adjunct Professor of Law, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2009-Present
- Attorney, Johnson Becker, PLLC, 2015-2016
- Attorney, Nichols Kaster, PLLP, 2013-2015
- Assistant Appellate Public Defender, Office of the Minnesota Appellate Public Defender, 2004-2012
Minnesota State Bar Association
Ramsey County Bar Association
American Association for Justice
Professional and Community Activities:
Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society Board Member
- Minnesota Courtroom Evidence Deskbook
- Co-author, "Appellate Review of Circumstantial Evidence: Criminal and Civil"