Judicial Branch Home >
SHC Home >
|IMPORTANT: The I-CAN! tools are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The service and content are NOT intended as legal advice and are not a substitute for a lawyer. By linking to I-CAN!, the MN Judicial Branch does not imply any endorsement of I-CAN! and is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of the I-CAN! service. Read Disclaimer.
MN Court Forms in I-CAN!
We now offer the following court forms in the I-CAN! document assembly program:
Divorce Forms (both with and without minor children)
Fee Waiver (IFP) Forms (for any type of civil case)
- I-CAN! is not designed for cases involving a large number of assets, property or debts. We recommend that you get legal advice on your situation.
- We do not recommend using the I-CAN! document assembly tool for a same sex divorce at this time because it does NOT have forms compatible for same sex divorce. Divorce forms that are compatible for same sex couples can be downloaded and printed from the MN Court Forms Catalog. We recommend that you get legal advice on your situation.
Benefits of Using I-CAN!
- It's a free service.
- You can create a Username and Password that only you will know to protect your privacy.
- The I-CAN! service is available over the Internet on a secure network.
- I-CAN! saves your answers and fills in your information on the court forms.
- I-CAN! prints your completed forms with instructions on how to start your case, calculate child support, and finish your divorce.
- You can work at your own pace. Start now and finish later.
NOTE: I-CAN!™ works on most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
|Court Forms Review Service: If you are representing yourself in a court case and you fill out court forms on a computer (in Word, PDF or I-CAN), the Self-Help Center can review your completed court forms before you file them with the court. Contact Us @ SHC for more details.
MN Courts Self-Help Center
Monday - Friday, 8:30a - 3:00p (closed court holdays)
Email: Contact Us @ SHC
« Back to Divorce, Custody & Family Law
« Back to SHC Home