You will need your case number
to enroll. The cell phone and email address provided during the enrollment process will be used for any cell phone and email correspondence from the Minnesota District (Trial) Courts. You will not receive eReminders for appellate court hearings.
If you have multiple cases you will be enrolled in eReminders for all cases that can be identified in the system. To ensure all cases are enrolled, you should enroll separately under all court file numbers.
Before enrolling, please be aware of the following:
Please note: You are not eligible for this service if you are not a party in the case (such as witnesses, victims, attorneys, etc).
- Message and data rates may apply.
- You can choose to receive reminders via text, email, or both.
- You may cancel text or email reminders at any time.
- Your contact information may be viewable to the public in court records and systems as required by law or court rule.
- If your phone number is confidential (for example, you are a petitioner in an OFP or HRO case and you requested that the court keep your phone number confidential) DO NOT USE the enroll button below. Contact the court listed on your hearing notice to enroll.