MyMNConservator (MMC) is an online conservator account reporting application that allows conservators to file their inventory and annual accountings electronically. If you are thinking about becoming a conservator, please view the Guardianship and Conservatorship Educational Video.
MMC is exclusively for conservator reports. Guardians responsible for filing annual personal well-being reports must file them electronically through their attorney or on paper. Forms are available at in Court Forms.
The MMC submission process includes a statement where conservators affirm they have served the annual notice of rights. This form is available in Court Forms.
News and Announcements
- Changes have been made to the submission questions and to how you identify an account as a final account. To learn more about these changes, refer to MMC Changes for 1/23/2015.
- We have made changes to the Income & Expense tab of MMC and how transfers between accounts are entered. These changes enhance current features and improve performance of the application. To learn more about the changes implemented in this release, refer to the MMC Changes for 11/12/14.
- Changes have been made to the income and expense tab. Please refer to MMC Changes for 6/18/14.
If you are new to MMC:
- The first time you log on to MMC, you will need to create your account.
- You MUST have an email address to create an account. If you do not have an email address, there are many sites available that offer free email accounts. You can search the internet to locate sites that provide these services.
- You will create your own password for your MMC account. It is important you remember your password.
Register your case:
To register your case you will need to know:
- Complete case or file number (Note: All characters including dashes and all zeros must be included when you first log into the system.)
- Your name as stated on your Letters of Conservatorship.
- The anniversary date of your appointment defined as follows:
- If you have previously filed an annual account in CAMPER, use the period end date of your last filed report. This is the date on the report, not the date you filed it.
- If you have only filed an inventory in CAMPER, use the date your Letters of Conservatorship were issued.
- If you have not filed any reports at this time, use the date your Letters of Conservatorship were issued.
How do I convert accounts from CAMPER to MMC?
- Create a conversion inventory.
- MMC requires all conservators converting from CAMPER create a conversion inventory based on the last account filed in CAMPER. You will have access to this account information when you start your inventory in MMC. The inventory should match your last information in CAMPER creating your starting balances for your next annual account. Once you Submit this conversion inventory information into MMC, it will carry forward to your next account. If you have not yet filed an inventory, that will be your first report in MMC.
How do I designate an agent?
You may opt to have a designated agent (usually an attorney or accountant) prepare your account for you. If you are a conservator and need to designate an agent:
- Review the How-to video.
- Log into MMC and enable the designated agent feature.
- The designated agent feature is found on the My Dashboard, under the ‘Assigned to’ column, by clicking on the pencil and checking the Enable Designated Agent checkbox.
- The Designated Agent will need to connect to the case using the same registration method that you used. They will need to set up their own MMC account and connect to the case with the case number and anniversary date.
- Refer to the MMC User Manual for more information.
CAMPER is Available in Read Only Status
CAMPER is not available. If you need access to information from CAMPER please contact the Conservator Help line at (763) 279-0176.
Information Technology Office
Send an email via our contact form
Minnesota Judicial Center (MJC)
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155