Mn Judicial Branch Logo
Find Court

Home >

Court Forms

We publish state-approved court forms free of charge as a public service. Information on this website is NOT a substitute for legal advice. Please talk with a lawyer to get legal advice on your situation. Court staff cannot give legal advice. (See Disclaimer.)

If you cannot find a form on this website or at your local District Court, you may find forms at a law library or legal forms publisher.

Form "Packets" are available for many legal actions and are designed to make it easier to select and print the instructions and all of the forms needed for an action. Be sure to click the link for the [Packet] if available for your legal action.

Go arrow The eFile and eServe system is currently available for attorneys and justice agencies only, and it must be used in civil and family cases in select counties. Learn more...
Go arrow Effective May 1, 2012 - general forms used in family court cases are available in the Family Forms Category.
Go arrow See also Court Rules Forms & Other Legal Forms.

Court Forms Category List >

Limited civil commitment forms are available from the Judicial Branch at this time.  If you are interested in a basic overview of the civil commitment process, visit the Office of the Ombudsman for Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities' web site to review a fact sheet.  The Ombudsman's office also has additional information and some forms.

For information on the civil commitment process specific to your county, contact your county attorney’s office. See

Expungement (Sealing) a Civil Commitment Record Forms

Form NumberForm/Packet Name
COM1201 Instructions for Expungement (Sealing) Civil Commitment Record
COM1202 Notice of Motion and Motion to Seal Records
COM1203 Affidavit in Support of Motion to Seal Records