2nd District  

Judicial Branch Home > 2nd Home > Civil Division > Conciliation (Small Claims) >

How to Satisfy a Judgment

to download the Satisfaction of Judgment form scroll to the bottom of this page
How to Satisfy a Conciliation Court Judgment

A Conciliation Court judgment may be satisfied by paying the amount of the judgment directly to the creditor.

When the judgment debtor pays the creditor directly, either party may file a satisfaction of judgment with the Conciliation Court. There is a $7.00 fee for filing a satisfaction of judgment in Conciliation Court.

If a Satisfaction of Judgment is not filed with the Court, the judgment will be reflected as unpaid on the debtor's credit report.

Satisfaction of Judgment Form