Service Desk  

Judicial Branch Home > SHC Home > FIND HELP WITH: >

Criminal Expungement

This section includes important information on how to expunge (seal) your criminal records in Minnesota.

NOTE: Get your full criminal history printout directly from your court. The online court records are not the official records, which are only available at the courthouse.


 « Back to SHC Home