Judicial Branch Home >
SHC Home >
STEP 1: Go to MN Court Forms Catalog
STEP 2: Select the "Category" for your legal issue
In the "Category" you will see an index of forms and you may see links for a [Packet] at the top of the index list. Choose the [Packet] for your legal issue if there is one so you get the Instructions and all of the forms required to handle that specific legal issue.
STEP 3: Choose the "Statewide" or District form
Forms and instructions listed as "Statewide" can be used in all MN District Courts. Some Judicial Districts publish their own forms, so if a form is listed for your specific District number, then download that option.
STEP 4: Download document in Word or PDF format
NOTE: Most of our PDF forms are fillable, but due to Adobe licensing restrictions, you can print your completed forms but you cannot save them after filling them out.
Download Adobe Reader if it is not already installed on your computer.
| Court Forms Review Service
|If you are representing yourself in a court case and you fill out court forms on a computer (in Word, PDF or I-CAN), the Self-Help Center can review your completed court forms before you file them with the court. Contact Us @ SHC for more details.
Court Rules Forms
Other Legal Forms
- Real Estate Forms (MN Dept. of Commerce)
Quit claim deed, contract for deed, mortgage forms, liens, etc. These forms are also called "Uniform Conveyancing Blanks."
- MN Standard Residential Lease (.pdf) (MN State Bar Assoc.)
- Delegation of Powers by Parent form (.pdf), also in A2J Do-It-Yourself Forms Document Assembly. If a parent wants to give another adult the temporary right to provide a home for a child and make decisions about the child's schooling, medical care, etc., the parent may be able to use this NON-court form. Use of this form does NOT grant "custody" of a child under Minnesota law.
- Designation of Standy-by or Temporary Custodian Form (MN Statute § 257B.04)
- Social Services & Public Assistance Forms (MN Dept. Human Svcs.) Adoption, daycare assistance, child protection, medical assistance
- Public Health & Vital Statistics Forms (MN Dept. of Health)
Birth and death certificates, and some licenses
If you cannot find a form on this website or at the courthouse, visit your local law library, a legal forms publisher, or talk to a lawyer. Some county-specific court forms might only be available at your local courthouse.
« Back to SHC Home
* A2J Guided Interviews® is a U.S. federally registered trademark owned by Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago Kent College of Law & Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction