Hennepin County has implemented additional requirements
for entry to all county buildings, which include all Hennepin County District Court courthouses. All visitors will be required to:
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain six feet or two meters of social distancing, when possible.
Do not enter the building if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms
Public Service Counters:
The following public service counters are open:
- Hearing Office, Hennepin County Government Center Skyway level
- Note that the Hearing Office is not open for hearings, but for general questions only.
- Access to technology for remote (Zoom) hearings is also available at the Hearing Office.
- Records Center, Hennepin County Government Center Skyway level
- Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, no copy service available.
- Criminal Division
- C-11, Hennepin County Government Center
- Public Safety Facility
- Brookdale Courthouse
- Ridgedale Courthouse
- Civil Division, C-3, Hennepin County Government Center
- Includes Conciliation Court, Housing Court, and Judgments
- Probate/Mental Health Division, C-4, Hennepin County Government Center
- Juvenile Justice Center
- Family Justice Center
services are available by phone and email.
If you have a question about a court case scheduled in Hennepin County District Court call (612) 348-6000.
You may also contact the court by email
and use the dropdown menu to select the appropriate county.
Minnesota Judicial Branch COVID-19 Orders and Information »
Safety Reopening Court Facilities Resources »
Additional orders regarding court operations are below: