If you have a court case scheduled in Mower County District Court, call (507) 509-7013
to determine if your case will be heard or scheduled to a future date. You may also contact the court by email
and use the dropdown menu to select the appropriate county.
Face Covering Requirement
- Face coverings are required in courtrooms and the Justice Center building. Anyone entering the building or anyone going into a public area must wear a face covering. Face coverings will be provided to individuals who do not have one. Judges may direct people to remove face coverings as necessary to conduct court hearings.
If your case will be heard or you must visit the Mower County Justice Center, please be aware of the following changes:
The Mower County Government Center will be locked, but the Mower County District Court is available to court customers that have essential
business with the court.
- The Mower County Justice Center will remain open for scheduled Super High and High Priority court hearings, and for other persons with prior approval of the court. For approval, please call (507) 509-7013.
- When arriving at the Justice Center for high and super high hearings, the front doors will be locked. Court visitors will need to call (507) 509-7013 to request to be let into the building. Visitors should remain at the front doors until they’ve been approved for entry. Building security will approved visitors into the building and provide an escort to the courtroom.
- Efforts will be made to accommodate remote appearances for every scheduled hearing. Making the Record for Remote Appearances - Tips for Judges and Attorneys
- Those customers who need to file paperwork MUST call (507) 509-7013 for directions about filing their paperwork.
- For persons who have business with the court other than Super High or High Priority hearings, eFiling, U.S. Mail, and telephone access will be available.
These measures should not adversely affect a litigant’s case in any way.