Appellate Courts >
Supreme Court >
Supreme Court Opinions
Click to subscribe
Appellate Courts will begin transmitting all notices, orders, and opinions electronically.
Beginning no later than July 1, 2011, the appellate courts will send notices, orders, opinions and correspondence related to pending cases to attorneys in those cases by e-mail rather than postal mail. All attorneys with pending appellate cases who have not already registered an e-mail address should do so immediately. Unrepresented parties with pending appellate cases may also participate in this e-notification system by registering an e-mail address. Please go to http://www.mncourts.gov/?page=156 for instructions how to register your e-mail address.
OPINIONS OF THE SUPREME COURT
FILED WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2014
NOTICE - MEDIA RELEASE TIME IS 10:00 A.M.
NO OPINIONS FILED
Rules on Lawyers Professional Responsibility.
Order promulgating amendments to the Rules on Lawyers Professional Responsibility effective October 1, 2014.
(Added to website September 26, 2014)
ORDERS ON PETITIONS FOR FURTHER REVIEW
Filed - September 24, 2014
(Petitioner indicated in Italic Type)
1. Gary Modlin vs. Pope County Soil and Water – A13-1987 – Denied
2. In the Matter of the Civil Commitment of: Adam Leroy Meyer, and In the Matter
of the Civil Commitment of: Gary Peter Scott. – A13-2048 – Denied
3. Webb Golden Valley, LLC, Evelyn Thomson vs. State of Minnesota, et al., Global One
Golden Valley, LLC, Golden Valley Housing and Redevelopment Authority – A13-2044 – Granted
4. State of Minnesota vs. Gary Michael Veesenmeyer-Trojanowski – A13-1680 – Denied
5. Adam Peter Flores vs. Tom Roy, et al. – A14-1203 – Denied
6. State of Minnesota vs. Robert Edward Collins, Jr. – A13-1176 – Denied
7. State of Minnesota vs. Evalyn Lia Bheaanu – A13-1716 – Denied
8. State of Minnesota vs. Corey Lee Melde – A13-1373 – Denied
9. State of Minnesota vs. Mang Yang – A13-1125 – Denied
10. Mike Weinandt vs. Burl Peckman et al., Markit County Grain, LLC, judgment creditor,
The Harris Weinandt Living Trust – A14-0073 – Denied
11. State of Minnesota vs. Jerry Expose, Jr. – A13-1285 – Granted
12. State of Minnesota vs. Simeon Laderick Sharp – A13-1297 – Denied
13. Ivan Ray Vaughan vs. Wade Setter, Superintendent, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal
Apprehension in his official capacity – A13-2374 – Denied
14. State of Minnesota vs. Danielle Lynn DeMarais – A13-0818 – Granted/Stayed
15. State of Minnesota vs. Kristopher Lee Roybal – A13-0037 – Denied
16. Jeremy John Huey vs. State of Minnesota – A13-2208 – Denied
17. State of Minnesota vs. Jeffrey Bruce Martin – A14-0044 – Denied
18. William O. Bradley vs. Carol M. Kelley, et al. – A13-0063 – Denied
19. Antler Ridge, LLC, et al. vs. Citizens State Bank-Midwest, Perry Hillman, Defendant –
A13-1294 – Denied
20. Lowell Tietz vs. United Rentals (North America), Inc., General Equipment Company, et al.,
Defendants – A13-2284 – Denied
21. Dion Dalvante Harris vs. State of Minnesota – A13-2059 – Denied
22. State of Minnesota vs. Marquin Lamont Craig – A12-2217 – Denied
23. David Laurence Hodges vs. State of Minnesota – A13-2207 – Denied
24. In re the Marriage of: Moslais X. Vue vs. Khue Vue – A14-0923 – Denied
25. State of Minnesota vs. Derrick Deshawn Schumpert – A13-1623 – Denied
26. Lemar Tyree Green vs. State of Minnesota – A13-2416 – Denied
27. Jay Nygard vs. Dennis Walsh – A13-1103 – Denied
28. In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child of: K.M.A. and M.R.H., Parents. – A14-0319 –
The Adobe Reader must be used to view or print the opinions.
Click "Get Adobe Reader" button to download Adobe Reader free of charge.