Appointed September 6, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires January 7, 2019.
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2002.
B.A., Chicago State University, Chicago, Illinois, 1999.
- Asst. Chief – Criminal Division, Stearns County Attorney’s Office (2007 – 2017)
- Asst. Stearns County Attorney, Stearns County Attorney’s Office (2004 – 2007)
- Law Clerk, Hon. Regina M. Chu, Hennepin County District Court (2002 – 2004)
- Member and Past President, John E. Simonett Inn of Court
- Member and Past President, Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Past Member, Minnesota County Attorneys Association
- Past Member, Gerald D. Vick Human Trafficking Task Force
Professional and Community Activities:
Past President, St. Cloud Library Board of Trustees