Appointed Sept. 11, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires Jan. 2019.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B.A., University of Minnesota
- Partner, Larson King, LLP
- Adjunct professor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law and University of St. Thomas School of Law
- No-fault arbitrator, AAA
- Partner, Rider Bennett, LLP
- Appellate law clerk, the Honorable Harriet Lansing and the Honorable Jack Davies, Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Attorney, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak, and Pikala, P.A.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Volunteer, Disability Law Center
- Volunteer, Appeals Self-Help Clinic
- Volunteer teacher, Junior Achievement