Planned maintenance on the Minnesota Judicial Branch website will take place on Friday, May 24, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The website may be inaccessible during that period, but all applications, such as eFile and eServe (eFS) and access to case records (MPA Remote), will still be available.
BLUE EARTH COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Blue Earth County Justice Center
401 Carver Road
P.O. Box 0347
Mankato, MN 56002-0347
Phone: (507) 304-4650
Fax: (507) 304-4700
Fine: (507) 304-4666
Jury: (507) 304-4665
Free surface lot parking is available.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Blue Earth County Justice Center is located in Mankato, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Blue Earth County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Blue Earth County Weekly Public Court Calendar
Fifth District Request for Continuance Best Practice
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access