Planned maintenance will take place on Thursday, December 12, 2019 between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. CST. Court applications may be temporarily unavailable during this time.
FARIBAULT COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Faribault County Courthouse
415 North Main
P.O. Box 130
Blue Earth, MN 56013-0130
Phone: (507) 526-6273
Fax: (507) 526-3054
On-street parking available.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Faribault County Courthouse is located in Blue Earth, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Faribault County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Faribault County Weekly Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
Fifth District Request for Continuance Best Practice
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access