This message is for jurors whose term of service begins on Monday July 6, 2020, that were directed to check for reporting instructions for Monday morning.
Please read carefully.
No Call-in / Group numbers are needed Monday morning; however,
*You must check again at 11:30 a.m.
on Monday, July 6th
, for reporting instructions for Monday afternoon
Please note: Do not check this message prior to the time listed above, as the message is subject to change up until that time.
IF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE CALL 651-266-8232 FOR REPORTING INSTRUCTIONS.
The Courts have taken efforts to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread during jury trial proceedings. These have been approved by the Minnesota Department of Health. You can expect the following precautions to be taken:
- Prospective jurors are being brought in to the courthouse in smaller numbers.
- Courtrooms and other courthouse spaces have been re-arranged to maintain physical (social) distancing of 6 feet or greater.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for use by all courthouse users.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn by all courthouse users. You are encouraged to bring your own cloth mask and we have disposable masks available to all jurors who need one.
- Additional sanitation and disinfection measures have been added to ensure cleaning of all high touch areas.
- Items, such as pens, will be sanitized before distribution to jurors.
- Other measures as needed.
Call the court if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 illness
, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Follow the court’s instructions regarding whether and when to report to the court for jury service.
Thank you, stay safe and have a good weekend.