Planned maintenance will take place on Thursday, December 12, 2019 between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. CST. Court applications may be temporarily unavailable during this time.
SIBLEY COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Sibley County Courthouse
PO Box 867
400 Court Street
Gaylord, MN 55334
Phone: (507) 237-4051
Fax: (507) 237-4062
Additional Phone Numbers
Karen V. Messner
Ample parking on the streets and in the parking lot across from courthouse.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Sibley County Courthouse is located in Gaylord, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Sibley County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Sibley County Daily Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 p.m. for the next day's hearings, and updated hourly beginning at 7:00 a.m. throughout court business hours.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or electronic display monitors in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access