Court Administration >
State Court Administrator's Office >
Court Information Office >
Teachers and Students Resource Center >
Minnesota judges and court personnel regularly speak to school and community groups about the Minnesota Judicial Branch, juvenile justice, how civil and criminal cases proceed, sentencing, and other topics. In addition, judges and justices at the Minnesota Judicial Center in St. Paul host numerous tour groups throughout the year. The Speakers Bureau can help you schedule a Judicial Center tour or find a Judicial Branch representative in your area who can best address your group. We recommend you make your request at least several weeks in advance so we can schedule the best possible visit.
To request an appearance please submit an Appearance Request Form that includes the following information when making your request to Communications Specialist Lissa Finne (contact information below):
- Your name, telephone number, and email address.
- The name of your organization.
- The date, time, and place of the event for which you would like a speaker.
- The approximate size and makeup of your audience.
- The length and format of the speech, if applicable (i.e. formal speech, panel discussion, etc.).
- The topics you would like the speaker to address.
To request a speaker or schedule a tour of the Minnesota Judicial Center, contact: