Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on Aug. 31, 2018. Current term expires January 2021.
- J.D.: Graduated cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School, 2001
- B.A., Business/Economics: Graduated cum laude from Wheaton College, IL, 1997
- Managing Attorney, Third District Public Defender’s Office, 2017-2018
- Partner, O’Brien & Wolf L.L.P., 2013-2017
- Owner, Allen & Associates L.L.C.
- Associate Attorney, Third District Public Defender’s Office, 2002-2007
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Joseph F. Wieners, 2001-2002
- Olmsted County Bar Association Representative, Olmsted County Justice Council (OCJC) and subgroups
- Steering Committee, Olmsted County Drug Court
- Volunteer Attorney, Minnesota Isolation and Quarantine Defense Panel