Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on Nov. 29, 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2021.
J.D., Arizona State University
B.S., St. John’s University
- Attorney, Mid-Minnesota Legal Assistance
- Attorney and supervising attorney, St. Cloud Office of Mid-Minnesota Legal Assistance
- Attorney, Community Legal Services in Phoenix, Arizona.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Former member, St. Cloud Civil Service Board
- Former member, St. Cloud Library Board
- Former member, Central Minnesota Habitat for Humanity
- Former member, Minnesota Housing Partnership
- Regular lectures, University of Minnesota and St. Thomas law schools