Appointed by Governor Tim Walz on Sept. 30, 2019. Current term expires Jan. 2021.
JD, William Mitchell College of Law
BA, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Assistant Anoka County Attorney
- Assistant Mille Lacs County Attorney
- Ramsey County Attorney’s Office Appellate Division
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Law Clerk, Tenth Judicial District Court judge
Professional and Community Activities:
- Anoka County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault, Access to Justice Subcommittee
- Volunteer, Family and Youth Board Member at her church
- Planning and implementing activities for youth to engage with one another and give back to their communities.
- 2013 Minnesota County Attorney’s Association Professional Achievement Award for work in and dedication to the area of child abuse