Appointed Nov. 1, 2016, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
B.A., University of Notre Dame
- Judicial referee, Family Court Division, Fourth Judicial District
- Attorney and shareholder, Henson & Efron, P.A.
- Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
- Assistant Minneapolis City Attorney
- Judicial law clerk, Honorable Richard B. Solum, Fourth Judicial District
Professional and Community Activities:
- Co-Chair, Second Judicial District/Ramsey County Pretrial Justice Committee
- Member, Ramsey County Family Violence Coordinating Council
- Member, Ramsey County Corrections Advisory Board
- Member, Second Judicial District Equal Justice Committee
- Former Board Member, The Arc Greater Twin Cities
- Civil commitment and juvenile delinquency, March 2019-present
- Criminal, November 2016-March 2019