Appointed June 29, 2018, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires Jan. 2021.
B.A., St. John’s University
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
- Managing Partner, Wornson, Goggins, Neisen, Morris & Brever, P.C.
- Deputy Scott County Examiner of Titles
- First Judicial District Child Support Magistrate
- Partner, O’Neill, Traxler, Zard, Neisen & Morris, Ltd.
- City Prosecutor for City of New Prague
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Eight District Bar Association
Professional and Community Activities:
- Minnesota State High School League Basketball Official
- Director, Matt Shetka Golf Foundation
- Director, Le Sueur County Pheasants Forever