Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on April 9, 2018. Elected in 2020. Current term expires Jan. 2027.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B.A., Hamline University
- Assistant Ramsey County Attorney
- Assistant Scott County Attorney
- Judicial law clerk, the Honorable Lynn C. Olson and the Honorable Ellen L. Maas, Minnesota Tenth Judicial District.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Adjunct Professor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Secretary, Prior Lake Athletics for Youth Board
- Volunteer, Saint George Eastern Orthodox Church, FOCUS Minnesota, La Ola Del Lago, and St. Thomas Academy