Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on Aug. 6, 2018. Elected in 2020. Current term expires in 2027.
- J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- B.A., University of Minnesota
- Assistant Ramsey County Attorney
- Civil trial attorney, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, L.L.P.
- Judicial law clerk, the Honorable Jill Flaskamp Halbrooks of the Minnesota Court of Appeals
Professional and Community Activities:
- Former President, Ramsey County Bar Foundation
- Former President, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Former President, Minnesota Lavender Bar Association
- Coach, 8U softball
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity