Appointed Oct. 6, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton.
Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., University of North Dakota
B.A., University of Minnesota-Duluth
- Cass County Attorney
- Assistant Cass County Attorney
- Assistant Ninth Judicial District Public Defender
- Partner, Kimball and Strandlie Law Office
- Alternative public defender, Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
Professional and Community Activities:
- Founding member, Cass County and Leech Lake Wellness Court
- Director, Minnesota County Attorney’s Association Board
- Vice President, Walker Youth Hockey Board
- Veteran, United States Army
- Veteran, Walker Volunteer Fire Department