Appointed September 6, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2018. Current term expires January 2025.
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2002.
B.A., Chicago State University, Chicago, Illinois, 1999.
- Asst. Chief – Criminal Division, Stearns County Attorney’s Office (2007 – 2017)
- Asst. Stearns County Attorney, Stearns County Attorney’s Office (2004 – 2007)
- Law Clerk, Hon. Regina M. Chu, Hennepin County District Court (2002 – 2004)
- Chair, Seventh Judicial District Equal Justice Committee
- Member, Criminal Jury Instruction Guide Committee – Minnesota District Judges Association
- Member, Committee for Equality and Justice
- Member, Judicial Officer Technology Advisory Team
- Member and Past President, John E. Simonett Inn of Court
- Member and Past President, Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Founding member, Stearns County Felony Domestic Violence Court
- Past Member and Faculty, Minnesota County Attorneys Association
- Past Member, Gerald D. Vick Human Trafficking Task Force
Professional and Community Activities:
Past President, St. Cloud Library Board of Trustees