Face coverings required in court facilities.
The response to COVID-19 has impacted access to courthouses and may change the way cases are handled.
Learn more »

How Attorneys Can Change Their Contact Information

District Courts:

You should notify each court in which you have a case pending. When you do that, you should direct one of the courts (it doesn’t matter which one) to change your firm name statewide in our case management system. That will save the new name going forward, but you should also contact each court in which you have a case because they may keep certain contact information outside of the case management system.

Appellate Courts:

Please mail a letter to the Clerk of Appellate Court’s attention at the address listed below. You’ll need to provide a list of all of the attorneys and their attorney license numbers so that she can update them on an individual basis in our system.  
AnnMarie O’Neill
Clerk of the Appellate Courts
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Suite 305
St. Paul, MN 55155

Changing contact information in the Lawyer Registration system