Due to scheduled maintenance, mncourts.gov and other court applications may experience brief outages between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Please plan ahead.
CROW WING COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Crow Wing County Judicial Center
213 Laurel Street, Suite 11
Brainerd, MN 56401
Phone: (218) 824-1310
Fax: (218) 824-1311
Contact by Email
Free public surface lot and free on-street parking.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Crow Wing County Judicial Center is located in Brainerd, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Crow Wing County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Crow Wing Weekly Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access.