Due to scheduled maintenance, mncourts.gov and other court applications may experience brief outages between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Please plan ahead.
LAKE OF THE WOODS COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Lake of the Woods County Courthouse
206 8th Avenue SE #250
Baudette, MN 56623
Phone: (218) 634-1451
Fax: (218) 634-9444
Contact by Email
Free surface lot and on-street parking available.
Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
The Lake of the Woods County Courthouse is located in Baudette, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Lake of the Woods County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Lake of the Woods Weekly Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access