Due to scheduled maintenance, mncourts.gov and other court applications may experience brief outages between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Please plan ahead.
LINCOLN COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Lincoln County Government Center
319 North Rebecca
P.O. Box 15
Ivanhoe, MN 56142-0015
Phone: (507) 680-7005
Fax: (507) 694-1717
Contact by email
Free surface lot and on-street parking available.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note that payments cannot be accepted at our service counter after 2:30 p.m. on the last working day of the month.
The Lincoln County Government Center is located in Ivanhoe, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Lincoln County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Lincoln County Weekly Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
Fifth District Request for Continuance Best Practice
Request for Remote or In-Person Appearance
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access