Ramsey County District Court: Court Interpreter

(651) 266-8082

Main Courthouse: 15 W Kellogg Blvd Room #70, St. Paul MN  55102
  How do I request an interpreter in Ramsey County District Court?
If you speak some English or are helping someone who does not speak English, call the office where the case is filed and tell the clerk that you want to request an interpreter.  Provide the following information:
  • The date, time and location of the hearing
  • The name of the person who needs an interpreter
  • The language
  • The case number
  • Your telephone number
The clerk will schedule an interpreter for the hearing.


Court Interpreter Program