Due to scheduled maintenance, mncourts.gov and other court applications may experience brief outages between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Please plan ahead.
RICE COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Face Covering Requirement
- Face coverings are currently required in the court facility. If you do not have a face covering, one may be provided to you. Judges may direct people to remove face coverings as necessary to conduct court hearings.
Public parking is available in the lot on the west side of the courthouse, as well as on the street.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Rice County Courthouse is located in Faribault, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Rice County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Rice County Daily Court Calendar
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 p.m. for the next day activities, and updated hourly beginning at 7:00 a.m.
- The calendar is displayed on three monitors, one near the Court Administration Office, one on the top floor near the courtrooms and one located on the ground level.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access