Some Minnesota Judicial Branch data is available in interactive data dashboards. Dashboards have summary information and do not have information about individual cases.
Dashboards can be downloaded in PDF format for printing and raw data from the dashboards can be downloaded in Excel and CSV. See the Dashboard User Guide
(PDF) for help with these features. Dashboards are not supported in Internet Explorer.
(New) District Court Jury Service and Trial Data »
District Court Criminal Charges »
- Number of people summoned and selected for jury service
- Number of jury trials
District Court Cases Filed by Race and Case Filing Rate by Race »
- Number of criminal charges filed by statute
- Number of criminal charges convicted by statute
District Court Case Data »
- Number of court cases filed by race
- Average annual case filing rate by race per 10,000 residents
- Data provided for case types where self-reported race data is collected (criminal, juvenile delinquency, juvenile protection)
- Number of court cases filed by type of case
Please contact us
us if you have questions, suggestions, or feedback on these data dashboards.