Forms -- Temporary Orders

Once a divorce has been filed with the court, you may be able to ask the court for a temporary order for issues such as custody and parenting time, support, responsibility to pay certain bills, who can live in the family home, etc. This kind of request is made by filing a "Motion for Temporary Relief."