Psychological Services Communication Archive Detail
Sign up for ERA trainings
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Training sessions are now available for registration on the Examiner Resource Application (ERA). These online trainings are for court-appointed examiners in adult Rule 20 and commitment proceedings, and are scheduled on Wednesday, March 4 from 1 p.m.-2 p.m.; Friday, March 6 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; and Tuesday, March 10 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Each live-session will last approximately one hour via WebEx. A recorded version of the training will be available at a later date.
Sign up for trainings online now
ERA will be mandatory for all examiners on the same day it launches, Monday March 16, 2020. On this date, examiners and institutions will view their court-appointments and begin invoicing in ERA.
In the coming weeks you will receive several emails with important information about ERA. These emails will include:
- Reminders to sign up for ERA training
- A system-generated email with a link that will allow you to set up your account
- Reminders to set up your accounts
- Notification when ERA is live and available for examiners to use
- Reminders that the previous invoicing system will no longer be available for use on Friday May 29
and other information regarding ERA are available on the recently updated Psychological/Psychiatric Examiner Services Program webpage
If you have further questions about ERA, please feel free to contact by email, or via phone at (651) 297-1096.
Psych Examiner Services Coordinator
State Court Administrator’s Office