Psychological Services Communication Archive Detail
Final Reminder: Sign up for an ERA training
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
This is your final reminder to sign up
for one of the three Examiner Resource Application (ERA) trainings:
ERA will be mandatory for all examiners on the same day it launches, Monday, March 16, 2020.
On this date, examiners and institutions will view their court appointments and begin invoicing in ERA.
- Appointments Accepted BEFORE March 16, 2020: Invoice using existing system
- Appointments Accepted ON OR AFTER March 16, 2020: Appointments and invoices will be generated through ERA
In the coming weeks you will receive several emails with important information about ERA. These emails will include:
- A system-generated email from noreply.ERA@courts.state.mn.us, with a link that will allow you to set up your account
- Reminders to set up your accounts
- Notification when ERA is live and available for examiners to use
- Reminders that the previous invoicing system will no longer be available for use on Friday, May 29
and other information regarding ERA are available on the recently updated Psychological/Psychiatric Examiner Services Program webpage
If you have further questions about ERA, please feel free to contact me by email
or via phone at (651) 297-1096.