The Minnesota Judicial Branch (MJB) public website is currently unavailable due to maintenance. We expect the website to be available again by 10:00 PM on Thursday, September 24, 2020.
The Minnesota Judicial Branch performs regular technology maintenance every Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST. During this timeframe, the public website and applications may be temporarily unavailable. Please plan accordingly.
- Access Case Records – Minnesota Trial Court Public Access (MPA) Remote
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Neutrals Roster
- CHIPS Parents' Attorney Roster
- Interpreter Resource Management Application
- Court Interpreter Roster
eFile and eServe
- If users are unable to use Internet Explorer they may access the eFS portal through HTML5.
- Guardian and Conservator Registry
- Juror Questionnaire
- Lawyer Registration Office
- MyMNConservator (MMC)
- New Minnesota Government Access
- Pay Fines
- Statewide List of Approved Bail Bond Agents