Resources for Rules Changes
Below are resources available to help court users better understand these Court Rules.
Videos and other Resources
Registered User Electronic Filing Guide
Rule 11 Financial Account Numbers Cheat Sheet
(PDF) – Updated 11/30/2020
For the Civil, General, and Access Rules, topics include:
- When to use the court’s eFile and eServe (eFS) system for filing;
- When to use the eFS System for service;
- The new reason for rejecting filings;
- The new procedure for striking filings that contain restricted identifiers;
- The new option of non-notarized signatures; and
- The expansion of public access to court records.
For the Juvenile Protection (Child in Need of Protection or Services) Rules, topics include: